Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Arrivals and sales

Some more new stuff found it's way onto the shelves today.

First of all, the new kits are out (I'll get the images up tonight or tomorrow)
Also, Imaginesce's new line, Scooter's Vacation. Cute cute papers, stickers and stamps. The stamps are only $1.49... so grab 'em now!
Some Making Memories Flutter papers arrived.
Cute 5x9 chipboard albums from Little Yellow Bicycle are here too.
3L EZ Runners are restocked, and we brought in the Tombow Glue Sticks.

Newly discounted Making Memories 8" Chipboard letters. I found enough letters to spell "Home" and "Family", so I packaged those as a set as well.
All "Love, Elsie" is also discounted 40% (50% for Members).

So, I think that's it for today.
I'm hoping that the Cosmo Cricket lines arrive next week.

No comments: