Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Only Wednesday?

Wow, is it only Wednesday? I've been having one of those weeks where all you want to do is curl into a ball and put the covers over your head and sleep until it's over. It's been incredibly stressful, to say the least. Yesterday I almost cried and then yelled at the top of my lungs at a coworker. In that order. So, needless to say blogging yesterday wasn't on my radar until about 1 am last night, when I realized that I had forgotten!

Anyway, today's post is short and sweet, I just want to let you know about a little game we're playing on the boards. We're revealing clues about the contents of the April kit little by little. I have to tell you, when I found out what was going to be in the kit I was super excited. I am so ready for winter to be over and the colours in this kit just scream spring. I can't wait to get my hands on it! So, play along with us and if you're brave, post your guesses in the forum! There just might be a little something for those that guess correctly......

Here's the first clue:

No comments: