Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Inspiration

The gallery has been overflowing lately with tons of awesome layouts, so I wanted to use my post today to highlight some of the stuff that's been catching my eye.


ValLoving this layout by Val. I just love how the colour pops off the page from the flower and that picture is fabulous!

Susi
Susi's posted a ton of great layouts lately, so it was kind of hard to choose, but I kept coming back to this layout. I love the hearts on the side and the handcut title.

Sherri
I believe Sherri made this layout for last week's weekly challenge and I just love that title. So simple and smart and cute!

Jen
I was excited to see a layout by Jen in the gallery because she's taken a bit of a break from the DT to recoup. This layout didn't disappoint with that great banner running across the top and those small photos, which I'm a sucker for!

Errlee
I don't know how she does it, but Errlee's been doing a layout a day (LOAD) for the past few weeks in between juggling work and her family and their crazy schedules! Puts me to shame, that's for sure. Anyway, I loved the subject of this layout and how she documented her birthday. Those pics are fabulous!

1 comment:

valerie said...

Awww...I wasn't sure I scrapbooked enough to have made a favorites list ;) Thanks! And the rest of your choices are fantastic!