Friday, April 2, 2010

Fixing a mistake

I was working on my Congo album the other day and made a layout about our church's commissioning before we left. I thought I was done and set it up on my piano so I could take a picture of it. But something didn't seem quite right. I finally figured it was the letters I'd picked to do my title-- they weren't showing up really well on the kraft cardstock background.



Because they'd been stuck down for a while, I didn't want to pull them up, figuring I'd wreck the background and not be able to reuse the letters anyway. I had the same letters in my stash in black, so I decided to layer the black letters over the green ones, leaving a little of the green showing.



And here's the final result:



I used Bazzill cardstock, Pink Paislee and Facy Pants pp, October Afternoon letter stickers and Basic Grey buttons.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Bev said...

I love how you layered the letters...makes a nice added touch. Great layout!