Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Week of Challenges

To celebrate the upcoming National Scrapbook Day, the DT is coming up with challenges every day this week. You have until midnight on Sunday, May 2 to complete the challenges. Post your layouts to the gallery, labeled accordingly. There just might be something in store for the winners!

My challenge is simple. Scrap your avatar. Yep, that's it. A nice, easy one to get the challenges started.

Oh, and check back on Saturday as the DT will take turns hosting the blog that day. I have a great game in the works......

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I thought I'd already scrapped my avatar, but it turns out I haven't yet. I'll have to see if I can get this done...

carol said...

Yay! Another one for my BOM album while I'm at it! Now I hope I can find that picture.....

valerie said...

I have. But, I'm going to change my avatar to work.

Laurie said...

I already have scrapped that picture of us but maybe I will update my avatar to one of just me like all the rest of you gals! I'll try to scrap that one.

Leigh Penner said...

Okay, here's my layout for the challenge: http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12790&nocache=1

valerie said...

got this one done :)