Monday, April 12, 2010

scrap spaces

its that time again for the Design Team to
share their areas where they scrapbook!

so without further adieu, welcome to my
scrap space/dining room.
and it wouldn't be complete without my
big jar of buttons..i am addicted to
buttons...they're like candy!!!



this little nook is where my laptop
resides if its not in use on the table.
i also store my sewing machine underneath,
and a wire basket with a few idea books and
mags.


i have had this wooden hutch for years, and it has
been used well. i have used it in my bedroom, in the
girls room, and now for my scrap stuff...its not
big, but don't be fooled..it can hold ALOT of stuff.
the drawer has all my AC ribbon, the upper portion
holds some stamps and photos.


i love this black cabinet, and its mostly for looks.
but the drawers are filled with different stuff,
like bling, thread, HS stamps, chipboard.
...and i really love the home picture...wanna do more
stuff like that.


i was so excited to be given this MM cabinet for my
birthday!! it goes with the other MM stuff i have.
and i like having my little things on display.


i love seeing my paper!!!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love the banners you added to your MM cabinet, Jen! Very cute!

Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing your space Jen. I wish mine looked as organized as yours. It's great to have you back. Love the color series you're doing right now. Keep up the great work!