Thursday, January 14, 2010

And the winner is...

LEIGH!

My darling hubby picked your name out of the hat.  Congrats! I know how much you like Pink Paislee...does the line that's now in the Shoppe appeal to you at all? Check it out here.  You have won one of everything from the Cupid line.  Or, if you've already bought it, the equivalent in other Shoppe product! PM me for details.

Thanks to all of you ladies who participated!  I really enjoyed offering a challenge, and if you guys like it, maybe I'll do it once a month. 

I'd like to show you what the ladies did with the challenge, because they are all such great layouts!

From Sherri:



From Julia:



From Susi:



and finally from Leigh:



Thanks again everyone for participating!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Wow, thanks so much, Nicole! And no, I haven't bought any of that Pink Paislee line yet! Wow, this totally makes my day!

flo said...

I think Leigh probably hyperventilated when she read this because isn't Pink Paislee one of her fave lines?? ;)Congrats Leigh!