Thursday, January 7, 2010

Guessing game...

Well, I said that I would announce the winner today of the challenge that I put forth a few weeks ago (see the original post here), however there was a request to extend the deadline, which I have done, by one week.  So, next week will be the absolute final deadline, and I will pull a name then!

For today though, I have a little sneak.  We're holding our monthly online crop next weekend, and each of us design team members come up with 2 challenges, so that you all have lots to do over the course of the weekend!

I've finished my layout for one of the challenges I'll be posting. 
Here's the catch though...I'm going to show you the layout, but I'm not telling you what the challenge will be.  So all you know is that my layout fulfills the challenge!



You have a whole week to guess what the challenge might be...happy guessing!!

5 comments:

valerie said...

I think I know. Can I guess???

nicole said...

sure! Go ahead and guess...if you get it right, I'll tell you!

valerie said...

I think it's to Use song lyrics as your title....

nicole said...

Good guess Val! But....NOPE!

Laurie said...

I'd like to give this a try... is it use musical pp as your background?