Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's become something of an annual tradition in our household.

One day, after Christmas, I bring my scraps, stamps and tools upstairs, set them up on our dining room table and make thank you cards with my kids. They make their own, write their thank yous inside of them and then we mail them off to their grandmas, uncles, aunts and cousins. It's actually quite fun. My kids definitely prefer the stamping aspect of card making and it's fun to see them being creative.

This year when I was gathering up my supplies, the remainder of my January kit was spread out on my table and on impulse, I grabbed it make my cards. Here's are the cards that I made.


Supplies used: White cardstock, January kit and Stampin' Up! stamp.


Supplies used: White cardstock, January kit, Bo Bunny patterned paper (from the December kit) and Stampin' Up! stamp.


Supplies used: January kit and Stampin' Up! stamp.


Supplies used: Brown cardstock, January kit, BoBunny & Scenic Route patterned paper and Stampin' Up! stamp.


Supplies used: White & red cardstock, January kit and Stampin' Up! stamp.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

what a great tradition!