Friday, January 22, 2010

Two for one

It's no secret that I'm pretty cheap, I mean frugal. I don't mind spending money on scrappy supplies and will splurge on pricier items, but if I do, then I want to get the most bang for my buck.

I love diecut papers and often prefer using them as the backgrounds for my layouts.

I snatched this Little Yellow Bicycle diecut patterned paper this past summer and finally made a layout with it:



And because I like to get my money's worth, and because I struggle with how to store these layouts in my albums, I used the back of the paper to created this layout:



Supplies used: Cosmo Cricket patterned paper (green), Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper journaling card and stickers and Pink Paislee chipboard letters, all from the Shoppe.

To see other layouts that I've made using both sides of a piece of diecut paper, click here.

*By the way, I picked the winner from last week's challenge and the winner is...... Val! (I'll leave it for you the next time I stop at the Shoppe.) Thanks to everyone who participated!

1 comment:

valerie said...

YAY!! Thanks Leigh!!! :)