Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Know how they say Christmas is the best time of year? Well, they lied. The best time of year actually happens twice a year - once in the winter, and once in the summer. Because that's when the new scrapbooking lines come out! Lame, I know, but I always get excited to see all the new product out there. Here's a few sneaks I've come across, and some things I'm personally excited about:

American Crafts - AC announced its new line by Elizabeth Kartchner and I'm definitely liking what I see! I mean, come on - those fabric flowers are adorable!
Basic Grey - They have 2 new lines, Sugar Rush and Origins. The bloomers are to die for!

Crate Paper - They're releasing 3 collections this time around: Brooke, Pink Plum and Paper Doll. I'm loving the pattern on Ripple and the circles on Sunshine.


Jillibean Soup - I don't know what it is about the numbers, but I just love them. They'd work great on a mini.
Making Memories - These glitter tickets are so cute!

My Mind's Eye - 3 new collections, Quite Contrary, Lush and Lil Robots. Appropriately, the paper I like the most is called Sooo Cute - because it really is!

Pink Paislee - They have 3 new collections and some sneaks here. The colours of the Queen Bee collection are calling me!

Sassafras - They've been playing a game with their sneaks, giving away a letter a day and a new 'puzzle' until the full reveal. Is that bingo card paper I spy?? Sigh.


Studio Calico - MSS just got their first line not too long ago and I fell in love with it! Here's a sneak of their newest release. That tree paper on the far left? I'm in heaven!!
So what's your favourite sneak you've seen so far? Stay tuned to the message boards for more peeks!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Great post, Flo! I always love all the sneaks at this time of year, too!
So far, my favourite is the Pink Plum from Crate and the new Pink Paislee lines.