Thursday, February 4, 2010

My take on an old concept.

I like to record the details of my life.  The everyday little things that I will forget if I don't write them down.  So, with my impending trip I've decided to pre-make an art journal. 
I used the February kit, a sheet of October Afternoon, a sheet of lace cardstock and some page protectors. 

I just got a Fuji Instax Mini 7 camera which takes the most adorable little instant photos.  I'm definitely taking this camera with me when I go, so I decided to take some clear sheet protectors and cut them a little larger than the photos, and sewed them onto my pages...waiting for the photos to be taken. 












I will bind the book together with two 1" binder rings, and I'll take it with me to Vegas to record all of those little things that I want to scrapbook later and will forget if I don't write them down!!

Now, I just can't wait to actually use it!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Love this Nicole. Great job with the new kit.

Leigh Penner said...

This is such a great idea, Nicole! I was thinking of making a travel journal for Africa before I go.