Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Kits

Hey everyone! February kits are now instore and online and can be seen here.

I just thought I'd share my favourite layout I made using this kit.

This was made using all of the Studio Calico pps in the kit, which is fitting since the line is called Home Front and the layout is about our first house. It's a really simple layout, so I think the bright colours of the pp are what makes it stand out. I misted the floor plan paper that's behind the photo since it was white and just felt like it washed the picture out, and I didn't want to mat the picture. The flower stamp is an exclusive MSS stamp Marcy designed, which I cut out and used buttons and bakers twine to embellish.

To see what the rest of the DT made with the kit, check out the rest of the gallery.

No comments: