Friday, February 5, 2010

Two for one

With today's online crop, I thought I'd get a jump on things and post a couple of early bird challenges.

Two challenges for one layout.

The first challenge, based off of on of this week's Sqotd: Create a layout using photos without people in them.

Here's my layout, using photos that my husband took while I was driving on our trip this past summer:



I used some Bazzill cardstock, Pink Paislee chipboard letters and letter stickers and some Little Yellow Bicycle stickers, all from the Shoppe.

You might notice that I didn't use any patterned paper on this layout (a true rarity for me!), so this brings me to the second challenge: Create a layout without patterned paper.

Once the online crop forum is up, I'll post these challenges there. Post your layouts in the gallery and link them to the forum for the crop. Remember, names will be drawn from all who participate and there are prizes to be won!

No comments: