Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olympics, Mid-Month Challenge and a Winner

I have a confession. I'm an Olympics junkie. Since the Opening Ceremonies on Friday, our tv has been tuned into CTV all day. When I went to work today I felt a bit of withdrawal, not being able to watch it every second. So I anticipate no scrapping for me until it's over.

However, the one thing I did manage to finish while watching the Olympics was a quick mini for this month's challenge - to create a love layout without using red or pink. I'd been wanting to document how Kent and I got together and our "love story" for awhile and now was my chance to do it. I kept it really simple - just patterned paper and journaling:

Supplies used: K + Co. Tag book, Studio Calico, Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket and K + Co. patterned paper, brown bakers twine, Maya Road chipboard heart and American Crafts alpha stamps.

And lastly, the winner from last week's giveaway is......Sherri! Congrats!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I love how you used the Baker's twine for the cursive, super cute. What a great idea for a mini Flo. It'll be handy to pull out whenever things aren't going great :)

And, yeah me on winning!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!