Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New My Mind's Eye

New today...

My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary and Lush.

I don't know what it is. The texture, the colors or the "whimsicalness". Is that a word?
Anyway... I'm love-ing the new My Mind's Eye that arrived today! Awesome papers and super cute die-cuts.

Some of my favs...











Add some of the Lush rhinestones and you're set.

(There was a error with our order and the chipboard letters will be arriving shortly).

Oh... and I'm pretty sure I'm framing this flocked paper for my daughter's room.

2 comments:

flo said...

I am LOVING this line! I also love that MME's papers are always thicker than others and a little faded/muted so the colours are never really bright.
I'll take one of everything! :)

Sherri said...

I hear you on that Flo, I'm loving this stuff too.