Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day has always been one of my favourite holidays.  I love making little crafts for the kids (and some for me).

Here are a few that I've made in the past couple years that I have loved:



I bought these plain little buckets at Walmart.  I filled them with small treats for the kids and the hubby.  I put their names on them with American Craft Thickers and tied some ribbon on the handles.  For the girls, I embellished the buckets a little more.  They were placed on their plates at our fondue dinner, something we do each year for Valentine's Day.


I also used some of my left over letters as monograms on the presents.  I love the simple touch it gives our gifts and I'm using the letters which I don't have enough of to spell any words!!

Hope your Valentine's Day is filled with love!

No comments: