Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lots of inspiration

available at the online crop this weekend. There are over a dozen challenges posted, as well as a very cool Christmas project.

I just wanted to share a little organization tip with you. I'm not sure how you store your buttons, but I use to store mine in a bowl (or a jar with a lid if I was going somewhere to crop), which wasn't very efficient. Lots of digging for the perfect button.

So, I put them in a clear storage container with different compartments and organized them by colour.

A perfect system for scrapping at home or at a crop.


Thanks to my friend, Mary, who showed me her system and let me copy it. ;)

1 comment:

carol said...

That's exactly how I do mine to. I transofrmed an old cross stitch thread box iwth 17 compartments into a button box. Works great and travels well to.