Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday inspiration

Happy Monday.

So, here in lovely Manitoba it's -42 with wind chill. If that doesn't just scream "stay home and scrap" I don't know what does!!!

(And, because it's this cold I'm not venturing to the shoppe to price goodies today. Hopefully it'll be a little warmer tomorrow.)

Here's some highlights from this past week to get your juices flowing...


(by Marlo)


(by Liz - sketch layout)

(by Bronwyn)

(by Leigh)


(by Anita)

(by Tanya Dery)

(by Heather)

(by Susan R)


(by Val - project instructions available in the forum)

(by Tanya Dery)


(by Tammy)

(by Flo)
Edited to add.... I know that blogger cut these off. I'll have to try to fix that later.

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Such wonderful eye-candy by our talented members!!

valerie said...

Love it!! So many cool ideas!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love them all! I love all the inspiration in the gallery!