Sunday, January 25, 2009

All about Scraps

this week i'll show you a few ways i've used my scraps...i always seem to have a bunch...as i am sure most of you do too! Some of these scraps are from my fave patterned papers, and yet i don't use them!



The first idea is pretty straight-forward...create an image for your layout using only your scraps..i have many sized scraps, so it was easy to create the background for my layout...oh i'll also add that i've used a full sheet of cardstock for the base of my layout.

and this is actually a scraplift from Kelli Crowe, and it was this layout that inspired me to start using my scraps...

5 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love the images you created using your scraps... great idea, and great layout!

Marcy said...

You're amazing!

Leigh Penner said...

Looks great, Jen!
I can't wait to see the other ideas you share!!

Laurie said...

Great layout. Love the idea of using up scraps.

kellicrowe said...

love the lo!!
your whole blog is adorable:)