Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Year in Review Mini Book ~ January online class

I just wanted to take a little time to highlight the January project and online class.

A Year in Review Mini Book.




(My sample isn't finished yet, but it's as the shoppe... there's two wallet sized photos that go on the top half, and the journaling is on the tag).

You will need to purchase the kit from the shoppe. The kit contains the calendars and the tags only. All the other items from the supply list you should be able to find in your stash.

Prior to the class you will be granted access to a private class forum.


The online class will take place on Friday, January 23rd and will remain up for a month. There will be one-on-one instructions as well as a PDF.


I hope to see some of you there.

5 comments:

Julia said...

are there more pictures of what this book looks like, and of the kit contents? What are the dimensions of the book?

I'm interested, but scrapping dollars are limited since I'm now a stay-at-home mom and we have to live off of my hubby's income only with a one year old and another baby on the way in less than 4 months...

Marcy said...

I'll add a couple more pics (although I don't have the pictures or the journaling done in mine yet).
The book is 6x6.

Julia said...

Thanks Marcy! It looks really cool and like a fun project. I'm fairly new to the scrapping world (2 years making cards with Stampin' up, and not even a year of scrapbooking) and I've really been enjoying your store, your blog and the ideas. I'm using some of the sketches for some layouts for my wedding album, so I'll have to get active in the forum and post some pictures when I'm done! :)

jamie said...

it looks adorable marcy!

Monica said...

I love this ... and I think I might try it. I'm thinking about joining in on your online crop (for the 1st time). We'll see. But since I'm not really getting out to scrap, and I love doing it ....

love your blog btw, even though I don't comment much ...